UNITED WE STAND
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

ONCE OVER (SKA PUNK - UK)

ONCE OVER (SKA PUNK - UK) Empty ONCE OVER (SKA PUNK - UK)

Message  Kevin Jeu 13 Déc - 21:12

Hey everyone at United We Stand,

My name is Ed, i play in Uk skapunkmetal band Once Over. we are booking our european tour in april 2008 and i was hoping you could help us with some dates.

We are signed to Fond Of Life records of Germany, and Joe mentioned that you guys contacted him saying you wanted to help book his bands.

we have toured europe 5 times before and they have all been a great success, the best was when we did a run of shows with BiG D and the kids Table in may this year.

Joe mentioned you can help with shows in france, so i was hoping maybe you could arrange maybe 3 or 4 shows for us, heres the dates we are looking to play in france, which we would need your help with:

April 2008

4th, paris ( we have talked to bad bear and they are doing this one?
5th
6th
7th
8th

i see you can help with shows in toulouse so that would be amazing. if you can help with these shows it really would be an amazing help, please have a listen and get back to me,

thanks alot,

Ed x

Kevin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas